collectively all information that you submit to FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD), or us
FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD), a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10448007 whose registered office is at 724 Capability Green, Luton, England, LU1 3LU;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, https://flexipaycarpets.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
d. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
5. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
6. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) is the "data controller".
7. We will retain any Data you submit for 6 years.
8. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
9. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
10. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
e. internal record keeping;
f. improvement of our products / services;
g. transmission by email/text of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
h. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
i. domain registration and email hosting web hosting help desk ticket provider rolling subscriptions partner offerings;
11. We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so in order to complete the transaction - e.g. when arranging for a courier company to deliver goods that you have ordered. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
12. FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
16. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
17. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
18. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a) use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
b) sharing Data with third parties.
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
20. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £2.
21. Data security is of great importance to FLEXIPAY CARPETS (FLEXIPAY GROUP LTD) and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
22. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
23. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
23. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. We undertake to provide the highest standard of service, whilst acting responsibly at all times. If, however, in the unlikely event that you do have a complaint regarding our credit service we provide you with then please let us know in person, in writing, by phone, email or text message and we will seek to resolve your complaint promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response you may wish to take your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. In order to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you should contact them as follows: Write to them at Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR Telephone: 0800 023 4567 Email: email@example.com Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk”.
30. We understand that from time to time, unforeseen issues can arise regarding personal finances. As a responsible credit provider, we want to be as supportive as possible to any of our customers who may find themselves in such circumstances. We are happy to offer any support we can to alleviate stress or worries regarding agreed repayment plans and in these situations, we are available to discuss repayment arrangements to try to find a solution to suit all. If you are having difficulty in making or keeping up with any payments, please contact us immediately to discuss options and solutions. As part of our commitment to support customers who find themselves in financial difficulty, we have listed a number of organisations below which offer free debt advice and may also be able to help you.
31. Full debt and consumer advice service. Many bureaux have specialist caseworkers to deal with any type of debt, including repossessions and negotiation with creditors. Find your nearest Citizens Advice centre. Tel: 03444 111 444
32. A full debt help service is available across the UK. Online support is also available via its debt remedy tool and vulnerable people (due to age, mental health or capacity) are able to get extra help support via the free advocacy service. Tel: 0800 138 1111 (also free from mobiles). Opening Times: Mon – Fri 8am to 8pm, Sat 8am to 4pm
33. National Debtline provides free advice and resources to help people deal with their debts. Advice is available over the phone, online and via webchat. Tel: 0808 808 4000. Opening Times: Mon – Fri 9am to 8pm, Sat 9.30am to 1pm
1st October 2018